Thursday, July 16, 2009

Having Fun

To bring my life into more balance, I need to have fun. I seem to spend a lot of time with work or school, and I'm bored. And then I'm worried about my boredom, and it just makes it worse.

That is why I need to have fun. I can't stop talking about my vacation and how much fun I had. It felt so good to just relax and not think and let go. I love being able to let go. Hell, I was happy as a clam to go to the grocery store on my trip, because it was fun.

I need to start making sure that I'm having fun on weekends away from my mother. I love her, but I need to be around people my own age who are living life like me. My boss told me about some social clubs that are going on, and I am going to join them. One is called the Friday Night Swing Club. I love to dance, and dancing my troubles away sounds so much fun.

I also need to go back online and start flirting with guys. I haven't done that in so long, but I need to focus my attention back onto that. I'm having a slumber party weekend away at school with April this weekend. She and I are going to have blast! I need that. I need to feel alive and not stressed. I can't continue to sit here and wait for something to happen, I have to make it happen.

No comments: