Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Happy Hour

Since I spent most of the afternoon toward DC yesterday, I met my friend April for happy hour in Bethesda! We had a blast! A couple glasses of wine, some good Mexican food, and lots of girl talk. We've decided that we are going to try speed dating! LOL April did this about 2 years ago and met someone, but it didn't work out. So we are going to give it a try - hell, its one way to meet a bunch of singles.

We are also going to start going to the "Professionals in the City" and "Things to do" events, at least every other week. Some of them can get expensive, but we are all about having fun. I shared my new life plan with her, and hers is similar, although she is moving to LA to be with her best friend. They apparently have tried to move to southern California together for at least 10 years now, and finally it looks like it will happen. The plan is for us to have as much fun as possible until we graduate, and get lives! We're young and flirty, we should be doing young and flirty things.... not so serious all the time!

I think our first adventure in speed dating is happening next week... watch out DC, you won't know what hit you! I only have 4 mins to entertain myself talking to these men, so this should be interesting. I'll have to come up with some random fun questions to ask - there is nothing better than an old school Amy interview! hehe :) My goal is not to scare them, just to intrigue them.... must work on that!

No comments: