Thursday, July 30, 2009

Horoscope for the Day

I just got this in my inbox as my Taurus horoscope:

Your passions have been stirring about like a caged animal for the past several days, dear Taurus. Now is the time to let them out. Some of what you express may elicit surprise or disapproval, but that's no reason not to speak up. If you don't express yourself, illness may result. Your goal should be to be true to your inner self; that's the only way, ultimately, to be happy and healthy.

....

I tell you, the universe has a way of telling you what you need to hear when you need to hear it. I had my doctors appointment this morning as a follow-up for my blood pressure and the medicine that I'm on for the anxiety. My blood pressure was perfect, and the medicine is working wonderfully.... along with my therapy and the life changes I am making to have more fun! I'm probably going to be on meds for another 6 months, see how I do, and then start weaning off of it. My doctor mentioned that my dosage is so low, most people need a lot more to stabilize.. which is a good thing!

I have been restless lately, there's a lot of sexual energy inside of me waiting to get out. Grrooowwwlll... hehe I like growling, its fun. Fun and flirty in my thirties - that's the goal!

No comments: