Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sugared-up

I swear that sugar has the same affect on me as alcohol. I don't eat it often, but when I do I get goofy. I was just dancing around the office after having a chocolate donut. Jeff, my coworker, decided to supply us with donuts this morning before his meeting and now I'm all goofy! It will wear off in an hour or so and I'll slump, but its fun now!

I'm excited about my weekend plans. I've been trying to plan something every weekend so I have cool things to look forward to. Friday night I am going out with Rachel to an outside movie in Little Italy. I'm hoping that it doesn't rain, but we are bringing a picnic, relaxing and enjoying. Saturday I am going out with Ryan and Josh and maybe Michelle. We are going to hit some golf balls at a driving range, maybe play mini golf, have dinner, and then go duckpin bowling! It's going to be awesome! It'll be fun to catch up with my guys! hehe :)

I need to get my toes done, so I will probably do that during the day on Saturday or Sunday. Getting a foot massage from an Asian man is heaven. Hell, getting a foot massage from any man is heaven.

I've gotten my fire back, and my joy. I've been so happy since this weekend that I've been dancing around and enjoying myself. Having fun and having a plan of not fitting into someone else's stereotype of me is freeing. I can't wait until graduation, I'm going to go find myself. I think I've only discovered about inch thick of who I am, but there is so much more. I'm going to do everything I ever wanted to do, and learn about everything I wanted to learn about. Its so freeing!!!

No comments: