Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Counting down to the New Year

I had a doctor's appointment this morning, which ran late because she went to her different office by accident. Silly doctor! hehehe Everything checked out fine with my GYN appointment, and all is right in my world. She is living vicariously through me, since I'm single and 30, and she's my age and married with kids. I really enjoy her!

Today we are scrambling to get the project finished, and I may just have enough peace and quiet to get it done. My usual annoyance isn't here today, so I won't have to run PR for her, or boost her confidence. She had a bit of drama yesterday, so its good that she is taking a day to rest.

Tonight I am going to start my paper for class, which is due on Monday. I just don't feel like writing it, as I really don't know where to start. That's a lie, I do know where to start, but it feels like annoying busy work for me, which I don't appreciate that type of work. But I guess they have to have something tangible to grade us on.

I need a massage... I got a gift certificate for one, so I just need to make the appointment - I can't wait! :)

Okay... back to work!

No comments: