Friday, December 18, 2009

Dancing the 5Rhythms Again

Today is going to be a busy day. I'm leaving the office in an hour or so and then heading to DC for a meeting. Then I'm leaving there, picking up F in the middle of Dupont Circle, then meeting classmates/friends with F in Bethesda for dinner, then going with everyone to dance the 5Rhythms tonight! All before the snow storm starts late at night!

Its going to be a fun day! I'm really excited about seeing everyone. Stephanie and I have been talking and we decided that we are going to go on one of those wild female-empowering retreats and dance naked around campfires to let our inner animal out. I've learned to subdue the inner beast of many a man, so now I need to work on letting mine out! Maybe that is the intention I will set for the dance tonight - to let my inner animal out!

No comments: