Friday, December 4, 2009

Feeling Awesome!

So I'm able to bring myself out of the doom of anxiety more quickly then before - which is a good thing. My techniques are working! Yay!

I've been thinking more and more about the book that I am going to write, and its really about letting the ego go, and stop allowing it to control my life.

I'm also incredibly stressed with work right now, which makes me more open to having anxiety attacks. My boss and coworkers are driving me crazy with having to make project plans. I hate working on that type of schedule. Especially when its work that I really don't want to do. Their anxiety just elevates mine since I don't want to be there in the first place.

My friend Stephanie and I have been talking about that. Once you learn how to feel your soul and just "be" you stop wanting to do stupid things on timelines that don't please yourself. But there is the Catch22 - I have to make a living! hehe :)

So I am going to find a way to make money while still just be-ing... hehe we'll see what happens! I love my work, honestly I do, I just like to do it on my terms.

Oh well, I only have 1/2 a day of work, then we are having our holiday party! There's rumor of apple cider martinis lurking in my future, and I can't wait to try them! I have a drinking problem - I haven't drank in a long while! hehe

No comments: