Monday, December 7, 2009

Snow Days are AWESOME

Saturday was an awesome day to relax and watch movies as the first snow fall of the season landed in Baltimore. I even finished some of my knitting projects, except for the collar, and I think it is going to work! Not bad for my first attempt at making a vest. I will tell more once it all comes together!

I got to spend yesterday working with a classmate at her house in Bowie and spending some time with her 6 year old. We played a few games, ate cake, and had a good time! I am an available babysitter when she needs one!

Today I am working at my old stomping grounds at Union Memorial ... and I just got to look out of the old window I used to sit in front of. I think I'm going to walk into Charles Village for lunch, which I've missed. I like working in the city, well, at least this part, as its more residential and there are lots of places to eat and visit. My old florist is still there too!

Must get back to work! Have a super day everyone!

No comments: