Wednesday, December 23, 2009

One more day!

Today is my last day of work until Monday - I can't wait! I need the break, although I'll be working on a paper for class. But that's not as bad as all the craziness that has been going on at work. But I finally got everything ready to be sent out the door, overnighted. It should be back to us on Monday, and the craziness will begin again, but at least I have a few days of relaxation.

I finished my first sweater for my 4 year old cousin, and now I'm working on one for the 3 year old. Its adorable, with a pocket in the front to keep toys. I found it in a magazine and couldn't resist. Its not a Christmas present, just a "just because" present.

I've read the Emotion Code, and I now know how to test my body and get the answers that I'm needing. Opposed to using my mind to answer questions, I can figure out what my body wants. Its called the "Sway" test and the "muscle" test. So far its been pretty accurate, and I've released some trapped emotions in my body. Some people will read this and think I'm off my rocker, but I'm really into that holistic body-mind connection healing stuff now. There's some merit to it, and I think I've found what I've been looking for, for a long time. Wait to you hear about what I'm doing for New Years! hehe

No comments: