Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Peppy Peppy Peppy

I have a lot of internal energy today, which is kinda cool. Its not outside of my body, but I seem to have an internal sugar fix! hehe Anyway!

I got some really good feedback from a colleague yesterday. We were in a meeting yesterday with a vendor who was presenting a few different facilitators to us to use for the upcoming system-roll-out. After the meeting we were talking about who's style would mesh with the different facilitators, and we were talking about one in particular who I had an adverse reaction to. She reminded me of Sr. Helena who I had in grade school. Anyway, my colleague said that when I present, there is a lot going on, and people feel safe to explore their learning, and its very fluid, but I have control of the entire room the whole time, even though they don't know it. Someone else piped up and said that is because she knows where she needs to get them, and they trust her to get them there. Neat!

I have lots of work to do today, but I'm too much into the Christmas mood to do it. I just want to twirl in my chair and party. Twirling is always fun. hehe :)

No comments: