Friday, October 23, 2009

Awesome Date

I feel like I'm floating on cloud nine. I had an awesome date last night - he's so sweet! And I felt a lot of chemistry between us. Its good to have an honest interaction with someone who doesn't hold back any punches when it comes to his interest.

We're going out Saturday night too - and I can't wait! :) Yay! I've missed dating, and it is so good to be back at it!

I may be meeting up with another guy on Sunday, but we haven't finalized anything yet.

I need to get started on my homework, but I've been procrastinating... I'll be working on it a bit this weekend. I'm sure it will go well, but I just need to get started on it! hehe

Work has been crazy... I'm the lead on a system project, so Carol has been running me ragged. But at least I have a great way to destress from all of this - dating! hehe

No comments: