Monday, October 5, 2009

I'm a she-wolf...

Haaaaowl! That song is stuck in my head, as I heard it on the radio this morning. It cracks me up when she howls in the middle of the song - random.

So what to write about today. Let's do an inventory of my emotions that I feel peculating in my gut region. Overall I feel happy, but I feel that more in my soul, than my gut. I feel a little uneasy or unsure about what is going to happen next regarding the conversation I'm having with Sam. My feelings are slightly hurt, but at the same time I'm flattered. That's odd. I feel a little bored with work... I really don't have anything to do. But I do have to write my goals in the next few hours so I can meet with my boss and pretend I have been doing things over the last couple of weeks. I feel relaxed and confident. I'm starting to get excited about my trip to New York this Saturday, and my sleep-over on Friday night with Stacey. We are going to have a blast! I'm really happy for April, who met a new guy. He's older, hot, and works for the CIA. I wonder if he has any single friends???

I went to the Fells Point Fun Festival yesterday, and the weather was beautiful. I have to say, on good weather days, that really is a neat and cool area of town - it's actually pretty. I bought a few shawls and scarfs in the pink color family, which I can't wait to wear. The weather is perfect for them now! I caught the end of the Ravens game in Canton, having dinner at the Austin Grill. Then I spent most of the evening relaxing. I should have been doing homework, but I don't want to begin, because I'm not really sure where to begin.

No comments: