Thursday, October 29, 2009

Patterns

So I'm falling into my usual pattern... I don't want to do my homework, so I'm finding other fun things to do instead. For instance, flirting with the guys I'm talking to on an off via text message yesterday, and then deciding to begin working on a really cute sweater pattern based on something my coworker was wearing yesterday. Judy and I decided to make one, so we started on the project last night. I knitted my swatch and she helped me figure out how many stitches I need to make. I'm using the beautiful yarn that I brought in the VA yarn shop when I was visiting Stephanie. I know I don't have enough, but I'll switch to another color to compliment it.

Maybe if I follow my other pattern, complaining about my homework on my blog, I will get motivated to write it. I DON'T WANT TO DO IT! I was happy in my little world with a plan, until I had a conference call with my classmates who went nuts and decided to add all of these other levels of complexity to the paper. Which sounded really good, but that is just too much work. I don't want to do it. I want it to be magically written for me. But I can't seem to talk anyone into writing it for me.

No comments: