Thursday, October 8, 2009

soul

Close your eyes, take a few deep breaths and just feel. Feel the sensations as the energy moves around in side of you. Visualize your ab region just letting go, and as you do, do you feel a sense of joy? A pleasant feeling that runs up and down the center of your body? I do. That's the area I equate to the location of my soul, and that is where I feel the joy. It bubbles up and makes me smile. That feeling is the one that is always worth keeping, and I don't have to do anything to get it. It is always there, laying inside of me, just waiting to be let out. Everyone has it, its just that life bogs it down sometimes and people can't feel it. Then when they do, they start grasping to hold onto it, for fear of it being lost forever. Or they try to recreate the same conditions in order to experience it again, but no moment is ever the same. People and things are moving through time and evolving. Nothing is ever the same again, it can't be.

I took an online charka test, it was about 60 questions that helps identify what charkas I may be over-using, or under-using based on my answers to the questions. According to it, my Heart charka is over used. From what I read, it indicates that I love too much, often smothering those who I give love to. My Root and Sacral charkas are under used. This means that I am not in touch with my emotions or don't feel them as I should, and I don't feel as grounded and secure wherever I am. Working to open these charkas will bring me into better balance and alignment. It is an interesting perspective on some of the life situations I have been going through recently. Practicing opening all of my charkas cannot hurt.

No comments: