Thursday, October 15, 2009

New hotel

I'm excited for class this weekend as I'm staying at a new hotel that I haven't stayed in before. Its in Arlington, this time, as we could not get something decently priced in downtown DC. I don't mind, as this hotel chain is supposed to have ultra comfortable pillow-topped beds. We'll see! hehe :)

I'm on my own this weekend, as my usual slumber party mate has to go to a wedding Saturday night and is leaving school early. I don't mind, I think I need the alone time. It'll be good for me. I can practice some yoga and quiet meditation before bed, after we have girls night of course.

I am doing the 5Rhythms Meditation on Friday night. My classmate Ginny wants to go, so I decided to go with her. I asked one of the guys that I have been talking to, who works in DC, if he wanted to go too. He's into meditation and relaxation, and likes to dance. Hopefully he'll be able to make it, but it depends on the driving situation. He normally takes the commuter bus into work every day. But he has alternative methods, and a car. My fingers are crossed!

No comments: