Thursday, October 1, 2009

Suit up!

On the show "How I met your Mother" the one character always goes out in a suit, and tries to get everyone to wear one. I have to agree, that I feel powerful in my suit. And I look hot!

My suit was tight on me a year and 1/2 ago when I bought it, now it's big enough that I have to wear a belt with it. Actually, if I continue to shed weight, I won't be able to wear it much longer. The jacket looks big on me. I may donate it to a Women's Charity, as it has only been worn once, today.

I'm meeting a friend for dinner tonight, which should be a blast! We are catching up over sushi, and I'm really excited about seeing him. He's fun! This weekend is spent doing homework when I'm not out and about at various festivals. Not only is it the Apple Festival in Darlington, but it is the Fells Point festival. Hopefully the Apple Festival won't be rained out on Saturday! My fingers are crossed!

The following weekend I'm heading to NY on Saturday with Stacey! It was her 30th birthday present to me, and I think I'm finally going to get to walk across the Brooklyn Bridge. I've been wanting to do that forever. We are going to have a sleep-over the night before, so hopefully we aren't hung over on Saturday - everything in moderation! But my girl can put away lots of wine! hehehe :)

No comments: