Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Shopping fun

Yesterday at lunch I headed over to the Avenue with my coworker Lori to help her pick out a few things for her trip. Low and behold, I can fit into Old Navy clothes again! Well, at least their shirts. Getting the biggest size of course, but it is great to have another option! yay! I picked up a few sweaters that were 2 for $15! I feel so good about myself!

In the afternoon I headed to Columbia to meet with one of my clients to give them MBTI results, and the meeting ended early. I thought I was going to meet a friend for dinner, but he ended up working late. In anticipation of the dinner, I found a comfy spot at Starbucks and worked there for the rest of the day. I can get used to working at Starbucks. I get the visual entertainment of people watching, but I get a lot done too.

I also talked to one of my 6 guys last night.... he's a talker! But I think he's a good guy. I'll know more once we actually go out on a date. He works 3 jobs, so his time isn't the easiest thing to get a hold of.

I also practiced my breathing last night, and it felt amazing again. Not as good as when I was with David, but still relaxing. I fell right to sleep! :)

No comments: