Friday, October 9, 2009

VICTORY LAP!

After checking my grade this morning from my last class on Org Strategy, I got up from my cube and did a victory lap down the hallway! My crazy coworkers actually got up and followed me, they didn't know what it was for, just that it is time to celebrate!

I got an A! Not an A-, a freaking A! WOOOOOOO HOOOO!! And I hated every gosh darn minute of the class too, and procrastinated writing that damn paper forever! But I did it! WOOT! I'm so excited!

I'm also excited because tonight I'm heading over to Stacey's for some girl-time, slumber-party style, before we wake up early tomorrow morning and go to NYC. This is going to be an awesome weekend!

I'm also taking a hot yoga class on Sunday night with a singles group, so I should be meeting some neat new people. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: