Monday, October 26, 2009

My nose itches

This weekend was not date filled as intended, as the one was sick and the other's work project hasn't wrapped up yet. But I spent most of the weekend talking to both of them, and right now I kinda like both. I'm reserving judgement until I go out with the one again, and meet the other for the first time, but I enjoy what we've had to say to each other so far.

I did homework and tried to stay out of the rain on Saturday. After falling asleep in my pedicure chair, I had a nice and relaxing afternoon and evening. I finished the book I'm reading for book club, which is Wed. I'm making hot dog mummies as my dish to share, as we are having a Halloween themed party!

Sunday was spent doing fun fall things. The weather was heavenly, so I went to Valley View Farms, met some really big pumpkins, had dinner at The Still, and then took the scenic route through upper Baltimore County home to look at the trees. I really want to walk the NCR trail, or at least part of it. I think there would be amazing shots for pictures to take at this time of the year.

Tonight I have my meeting with David again. I can't wait. I just feel so safe and loved with that man. His energy is amazing. I think this work is a really good calling for him. Tomorrow night I have therapy, Wednesday is book club, Thursday is Yoga, and Friday I got tickets to see the new Michael Jackson movie in IMAX! I can't wait! :)

I also did some shopping yesterday at Old Navy, and bought out most of the store. I like that I fit into their clothes now. WOOO HOOO! :)

No comments: