Wednesday, July 2, 2008

$500,000?

Just when I think I've seen it all, I haven't. I'm coasting along checking my personal email at work, when this headline catches my eye, "Buy my house and marry me!"

Watching the news clip, this woman put her house on the market, and for an additional $500,000 she'll marry you. Now, most guys would probably think that she's good looking, as she's incredibly skinny with amazingly large fake boobs with bleach blond hair - but watching the interview, she looks a little cross-eyed to me.

Now, as a single woman, I know what's it's like to be hard-up for some sexual contact. After 3 months it's something horribly missing from my life - but I wouldn't have someone pay to marry me to get some! Where's the self respect?

Besides... I'm worth way more than $500,000... geez!

No comments: