Wednesday, July 9, 2008

tingly tongue and other things ....

For some reason when I have chocolate sheet cake, with chocolate icing, my tongue starts tingling and gets all tickely - it's a very weird yet pleasurable feeling. I know, I'm a goofball.

I shouldn't be eating the chocolate cake at all, as I didn't do well on the weigh-in, gaining back those 2 lbs that I had lost last time. But the holiday weekend did me in, and then there was macaroni and cheese....that will be my demise. But I'm still slimming off inches and gaining muscle, so this is a good thing. Although, I think I have to be careful, as I'm becoming very buff under my layer of padding from all the weight lifting I'm doing... I just need to get the padding off, which only comes through cardio - and I hate cardio. The only sweating I like to do happens during intense and passionate contact with someone of the opposite sex... I'm just girly like that. Oh well - I must do what must be done!

Work yesterday was mentally draining for me. We had a 3 hour meeting to clean up 5 years worth of files on a shared network drive. By the second folder I was ready to crawl under the table, or run screaming from the room. But I was the one in charge of the computer, deleting the files, so I couldn't leave. I came out of there a blubbering idiot... which led to the suffering of my bowling game. Do you see the pattern, people? Everything you do in life impacts everything else.... After an embarrassing 99, 75, I pulled back up with a 110 - but it was horrible that it took that long before I got into my groove. We did beat the team, thanks to my teammates, but everyone's game was off. I think the alley wasn't oiled properly before the game, as there was always 1 pin left standing. The damn thing wouldn't fall for anyone!

Oh well.... today is going to be a better day! :) I had chocolate cake, what can go wrong when you have chocolate cake???

No comments: