Sunday, July 27, 2008

last weekend in July '08

I had an awesome "summer in July" weekend. I met up with a new friend for a date on Friday, and we had yummy food and went to an O's game. Nothing says summer like a ballpark, which is always entertaining even if the team doesn't win. Mmmmmmm.. dippin' dots! But we shared a lot of laughs, and some awesome dance moves during the 7th inning stretch, so good times had by all!

On Saturday I went out on the boat with my friend Ryan and his crew, and my knees got burnt. Leave it to me to apply sunblock everywhere, but miss my knees. We had beautiful weather, lots of fun, and a good time had by all. I've actually included video on this picture taking adventure, and the insane giggling in the background is me. I do it so often I don't realize I'm even laughing 1/2 the time. :)

Today I went to a baby shower for my friend Tracy. I've been trying so hard not to blog about it, or mention the baby-bunny-blankie that I've been knitting - surprises should be surprises. But I told her about it today, since I was not able to get the bunny's head finished in time for the shower. Her husband's little sister was there, a little over 3 years old, and she really didn't get the concept of a baby shower. She wanted to know when it was time to put the baby in the shower for his bath. Too cute!

I also got my toes done today... I've been needing a pedicure for awhile, and today was the day that I finally got around to it. I always like the end result, but I hate the scrubbing part - I'm too ticklish for it and I normally won't sit still. There was lots of flinching and giggling to be had.. hehe :)

Anyway... here are the pics of the boating trip:

Blue Pearl Tubin'

No comments: