Thursday, July 31, 2008

the many hats of Amy

I love it when meetings are cancelled. I just finished sending an update to my boss when I got a phone call sharing that my noon meeting is unnecessary, and since we have the small group meetings planned with the problem client, I won't need to go over there. It does suck to get all dressed up with no place to go though! I broke out the black business suit today. That's my law-laying suit... grim reaper style!

So, it looks like today that I will be taking off my Consultant hat, and putting my Programming hat back on. I get to code some html for our internal webpage this afternoon. I also get to put my Graphic Design hat on and create some icons to be used on the webpage too. That's right people, I'm multi talented! hehehe :)

I'm pre-bowling tonight after work, as I won't be in town next week for our league game. Hopefully the pressure will be off me, and I can actually come in with some high scores. Wish me luck!

No comments: