Thursday, April 24, 2008

I got my passport!

Much to my surprise, I came home today to find my passport waiting for me in the mail! WOOOOO HOOOOOOO!

I'm really shocked, as I applied on 4/15, and it's 4/24 - not even 10 days!

Who's ready to travel internationally with me?

**********

Speaking of travel, I'm concerned about my trip to the crater of diamonds. Not that I've planned one yet, but I was checking out hotels around the area, and they look like the scene of a bad horror movie. Not dirty or anything, but I can just see me and my companion on the next preview of the latest thriller movie.... must do more research!

1 comment:

tralatrala said...

I can ask J where he stayed when he went there but he was driving cross country and was staying in some crap-holes along the way so that may not have been an exception.