Sunday, April 13, 2008

Updated profile...

So, I went online last night, and updated my profile from an online networking/dating site from "seeing someone" to "single". That was an interesting feeling... it's really hard to describe, as I had met my ex on that site.

But in other news...

I found some old pictures of me from back in 2002-2004 when I had lost 75lbs. I've since gained some of it back over the years... but it was startling to see myself then. I had such a twinkle in my eye at that time in my life... but I'm pretty sure I remember who had a hand at putting that twinkle there at that time. Really yummy memories!

So, I started back in the gym this past week, and I'm going to do it again. Low carb dieting worked for me before, but after a year on it, I had stopped losing. Then life happened - my grandmom passed, and I lost the zest for exercising. I'm going to try low fat this time around, as the Italian in me can't give up her pasta completely.

One more change to add to the list! One more chapter to add to life's book...

Must go to sleep now... as I have my Confirmation Monsters to teach in the morning!

1 comment:

tralatrala said...

Hey, you may enjoy this blog. I found it completely inspiring when I was losing weight and still read her to keep my eating in check now that I'm preggers (I'm going to have to lose it sometime!). She has 360 images of her transformation, I think she started in the upper 300's when she started losing. Now she routinely runs 5k's and I think she's training for a marathon.