Friday, April 18, 2008

To do... To do...

Happy Friday! I'm sitting at my desk going through my "to do" list and knocking stuff out left and right. I may have to go evil on the IS department later this afternoon - as they've been working on my project since last November, and they told me that they weren't able to finish it... and I need it by the end of April! Grrrrr.... really, how long does it take to change the font on a webpage? If they gave me the access, I could do it! Darn security reasons!

I don't know if I have a lot on my mind or not, but my good friend at work should be in labor as I type this, as she was getting induced this morning. So, last night I had a dream that I was in labor. And, it was really odd, since in the dream I didn't know I was pregnant - which I'm not! But, I just randomly went into labor, and my mom had to take me to the hospital, and we just kept driving in circles around the round-about. Maybe it was sympathy for my co-worker! Who knows! hehehhe :)

My book came in, "The Path", so I'll be reading that this weekend in order to get my letter of intent written. Yay! Then I'll just have to select three samples of work that I've done and send that along too.

Speaking of books my other co-worker just gave us a copy of her book, "Blooming Late: Cultivating Your Self-Esteem After Fifty". My boss made the remark that she's the only one old enough to read it, but the look on my only male co-worker's face was priceless as she handed it out! Poor guy! We really need to hire another male soon!

Anyway - off to enjoy my Friday and such beautiful weather... too bad I'm stuck in my cube for most of it, but there is always lunch!

No comments: