Thursday, August 13, 2009

Getting ready for school

I left my umbrella at my meeting yesterday... its probably long gone by now! Oh well, my mom said she'd pick me up a new one over the weekend while I'm away. That's sweet of her.

I ran out a few minutes ago and picked up some binder dividers for my mid-year portfolio for school. I've been working on that for the last few days, and am finally finishing up the last bit of my homework today. I'm fortunate enough to be able to work on this stuff here... as I am using one of my own clients for the strategic assessment.

I need my eyebrows waxed. Random, but I noticed them in the car when I was driving back to work... nothing too crazy, they just need to be cleaned up on the ends. I also want a pet turtle when I move out. I don't know where that came from, but as I was driving down Middle River Rd. back to my cube, it suddenly came to me. I think it would make a good apartment pet after I move out. I still don't know where I'm going yet, I have to get the traveling job first. But I was looking at apartments in Las Vegas - wouldn't that be fun?!?!?!

No comments: