Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Lost weight

So this diet seems to be working, even though it is probably water weight I lost overnight. I dropped 4lbs from my weigh-in on Monday to my weigh-in on Tuesday at the gym. I feel great! I'm starting to get my energy back after its two day slow-down, and my skin looks soft and glowy! NICE!

I'm being bad and working on homework at work.... But whatever I need to do to get it finished! I'm really looking forward to this weekend; not the actual school part, the part about seeing my friends and going out after class. This class just does not excite me at all. There is a reason I am not an MBA student in a business school somewhere. I don't like it.

I'm leaving in an hour to head to White Oak for a meeting... oh fun. Its the same presenter that I attended a meeting with over a few months ago, but I have to make a unified showing for my department. More smiling and nodding politely! I can't wait until I get to run away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: