Thursday, August 27, 2009

Interesting start....

I was down the street from work when I remembered that I didn't have my laptop with me, so I had to go back home and get it. I guess if I was fully present like my Buddhist teachings are showing me, I wouldn't have left it. Although I'm learning to be gentle with myself... no judgements!

I checked my email and I had a new horoscope in my inbox:

Forget about work for a change, dear Taurus, and focus instead on your love life! You know what we're talking about. This is one area of your life that can really use some attention. There's no sense waiting for your partner to do it; it is up to you. Why not book a romantic weekend away? It will do wonders for your relationship, and you will add spark to your life just by anticipating the fun the two of you will have. Your commitment should mean more than your independence.

I had a good laugh, as my horoscope doesn't seem to know that I'm single. But I'm always up for a weekend away... now I just need to find a guy to take with me! hehehe :)

No comments: