Monday, August 17, 2009

what a wonderful weekend!

Sometimes I don't know why I worry. I had such a great weekend, and I was telling everyone to have more fun, so they have taken up my motto, "FUN! Love you, mean it!" The quotable Amy is back... although its not exactly like Tickle-me Elmo. Anyway!

Friday night started with a few of us going out to dinner for Sushi in DC, after driving around to find a parking spot. We decided to share a few of our flooziest moments during the conversation, which had a good laugh. Then like most things, we got talking about penis size.... too fun! April and I hit the bar at our hotel afterwards, which was very relaxing before heading to bed.

Saturday night found almost all of us heading out for Milasy's bridal shower that we were throwing her. We chipped in to get her a present, and then celebrated at a great pizza place in Takoma Park. I had never been in the small main street area there, and it was adorable. After that, a few headed back to our hotel for a slumber party - which was super fun. I got Stephanie to take her first shot, and on Sunday she mentioned that she wanted to do more than one next time. I think the next party we'll bring alcohol up to the room and drink there... no one thought about it a head of time!

Here are the pictures:

Cohort58 Aug 09

No comments: