Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Vivid dreams

I've been having vivid dreams over the last few nights, with none of them interconnected together. Actually it is almost as if it is not even my life I'm dreaming about. Not to be funny, but in on dream I was an African American teenage girl, living in an upper class family, and someone was breaking into our house. Another one I was in labor, and all of my family came to the hospital, and I knew them, but I didn't look like myself nor did they look like themselves. My husband wasn't there, he was away for work... it was just odd.

I don't normally remember my dreams, but they are always interested when I do. They usually stand out for me for weeks afterward, much like the above mentioned ones are. I wonder what they all mean?

The human Psyche really intrigues me. Thus why I'm reading about meditation and trying to find the path of enlightenment. It is amazing how the human brain works and that we are only really usually a small percentage of it. I wonder how to tap into the power of the rest.

What I'm really doing is procrastinating working on my homework. I just really don't want to do a strategic assessment of my client. The process of asking the questions isn't clearly defined for me, so I feel like I'm shooting in the dark. I need to reread that chapter in the book and try to make heads or tails of it. I wouldn't worry about it, but my professor wants us to do a 10min presentation on what we learned so far about the client, based on our assessment... otherwise the actual paper isn't due until September.

No comments: