Thursday, June 5, 2008

I GOT IN!

I AM SO EXCITED!

After I've been playing phone tag for a few days with the director of the program, then finally learning that she's out of town this week, I got a letter in the mail. I HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED! They are only taking 25 people, and I was one of the lucky ones!

I danced around the house for awhile, and couldn't contain my news at the church meeting I went to last night. HAPPY DANCE! HAPPY DANCE!

Now I just need to sign my life away in order to pay for it... but I'm worth it!

I've been looking at houses online too, and I found a style of condo that would fit my needs. It's 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths, a loft, floor to ceiling stone fireplace, huge great room, ceiling fans, crown molding, separate dinning room, eat-in kitchen with a breakfast bar, patio, laundry room, in a secure elevator building. It's not overly expensive, but I'm keeping an eye on the price to see if it will drop lower. Maybe in a year or two it'll be mine! There are a few on the market in that building, which aren't brand new, so I'm hoping there will be more soon.

Everything seems to be coming together nicely!

HAPPY DANCE! HAPPY DANCE!

1 comment:

lenebene said...

CONGRATS! You rock! That's awesome!