Friday, October 10, 2008

1st day of class - 2nd weekend

Today was a much better start than the last session. The professors seemed to have an agreement on the lessons, and everything seems to be much more structured.

We talked about Ethics and Values, and how we have to be conscious of what happens when they are in conflict. As we go through the program farther, we'll be able to start figuring out what to do during the dilemma, but for now we just discussed.

After class I met up with my friend Brian for dinner, and I hadn't seen him since senior prom! lol it was great to catch up, as we don't get the full spectrum of contact on facebook. He works in DC, so it's really easy for us to grab dinner on the Fridays I'm here and catch up. He's still a sweetheart, and as funny as ever! I had a lot of fun!

I'm loving my hotel room... it's a king size tempur pedic bed, with a more up-to-date look and feel to the hotel. They don't have free wireless, but they do give you an awesome warm cookie when you check-in. Trade off? hmmmm... maybe.

Its nice to just sit and veg, I think I'm going to turn in early tonight and get a nice long sleep... I've been going to bed late at night, and getting up early to facilitate various things at work. Tomorrow is a longer day, with starting at 8:30am and going until 6pm, so I'll need all the rest I can get!

No comments: