Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Costume

I thought I had a Halloween Costume, but then I thought about it some more, and came up with another idea.

My original idea was to be a pirate, as I have the outfit from a few years ago when I wore it. It's a red and black stripe skirt, a white blouse, and a black vest, complete with a scarf and sword. I was going to wear my knee-high boots with it as well.

But then I was thinking that I could be a personal trainer, and wear my workout clothes. Including my bike shorts, sports bra and tshirt, sneakers, towel, water bottle and sweat bands.

Costume number 2, the trainer, would be much more comfortable. And Heather is going to be a pirate wench too, although her costume looks different than mine.

More pondering needs to be done...

No comments: