Tuesday, October 21, 2008

HI Day 2 and 3

I actually gave the feedback that I wanted to give to the one guy I mentioned the other day, and I think we've established a working relationship because of it. He's now my T-group Buddy, as he asked me to help him through this transition during our private discussion.

Tonight we had "off", so I went out with the group to dinner in Silver Spring. I didn't realize that area of Silver Spring even was there - new place to shop around the holidays! It also fulfilled my need to mingle with people, and make a more personal connection. I sat at the "guy" end of the table, and we had some very insightful conversation. I don't know, I just like to connect and make friends, and have conversation... and I was able to do that.

Tomorrow, I think I'll start talking about my needs in the group. I didn't have a good morning, and actually cried a little before getting in the shower. I'm not sure what that was about, but I had some realizations about relationships that I've been involved in, and my role in that. Or lack of role in that. But.. it'll all work itself out.

No comments: