Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The countdown begins!

The countdown begins to my second weekend of class! WOOO HOOO! I finished my paper on Sunday night, but I still have to write the abstract, and finish my ethical challenges paper - all which will be done this evening. I also have to print out all my journal entries, as I have to show them in class. They won't be read, but they will be briefly viewed.

It is a BINGO night - so hopefully I'll be winning... as we celebrate the birthday of my Aunt Kass - Happy 60th! She's 6 months younger than my mother, but growing up my mom was able to convince Aunt Kass' children that Aunt Kass is older. (Just as an FYI, she's not my aunt, she's my cousin, but she's always been Aunt Kass to me!)

I literally fell off my chair today. I was zipping around to talk to my coworkers, and I guess I bent too far forward, as down I went, with the chair flying out from behind me! DARN THE WHEELS!

No comments: