Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I worked one of the Benefit Fairs this morning down in White Oak... very interesting with the pushy Kaiser lady. She kept intercepting the BlueCross customers and telling them they needed to switch to Kaiser right away. It got to the point that the rest of the vendors and I kept snickering about her, making faces whenever she'd start up again. CRAZY! That's just so unprofessional!

I'm excited tonight for Halloween. I'm going to be a pirate, a costume I haven't worn in a few years. I like it because I get to wear my knee high boots and a short skirt - I've got some nice legs to show off! hehe (No one else is tooting my horn, so I have to do it myself!) My chariot is picking me up at 6:30pm, and it's name is Godzilla. I'll just let that marinate for awhile, as this is going to be one hell of a ride!

After the gym in the morning (if I make it out of bed) I'll be baking cupcakes, getting ready for the first Fall Bonfire at Ryan's step-dad's river property. Good times shall be had by all!!

Let the weekend begin!

No comments: