Thursday, September 3, 2009

40 pounds!

My Raw Foods diet has been working really well.... I weighed-in at the gym this afternoon and I lost another pound. That means I have lost 40lbs since I started late last year, 10 of which in the last 3 weeks on the diet! WOOO HOOOO! I'm so proud of myself and the way I'm starting to look.

On the downside, my allergies decided to attack me today, and my nose is stuffy. No need to stay away from me, one cannot catch allergies. Hopefully the weather will pan out, and the pollen count will drop again.

I'm looking forward to the long weekend... I'm going to the races at the fair on Monday! Woo hoo! But I have to finish my paper first. I did a lot of work on it today, and I just have a bit more to do. It felt good taking a day off to veg and devote time to one thing. I always feel bad working on homework at work, but its really the only way I'm able to balance getting it done sometimes. Besides, I have nothing pressing going on currently. I'm teaching a couple classes in the next couple of weeks and have been working on client projects, but nothing is outstanding.

I also just put in a contest to win a log cabin! I hope I win! :) hehe

No comments: