Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Interesting Horoscope

From the daily email that I get for Taurus:

Not all friendships are the same, dear Taurus. You may have learned that the hard way. But that's okay. Today, you may feel like putting your friendships in some kind of order and getting a bit of perspective on things. It's time to figure which of your friends are really there for you when you need them, and which of them show you how much they care about you, and which ones do not. Each kind of friendship can be useful to you in its own way. Don't be afraid to admit this to yourself.

So a learning moment for me, while reading this horoscope:

I have a tendency to put everything on the line with some of my friendships, and through my whole heart into them, when they don't necessarily throw their whole heart back at me. I always thought that was supposed to be how it was, give everything of yourself. But I just learned that it is okay to have different levels of friendships, and it is okay to admit that I'm not good friends with some people. It is okay to see what is really there, and not try to make it into something more.

No comments: