Saturday, September 5, 2009

And she's baaaaaaaaack!

Wow - what a day! So, it started at the gym with me being chatted up by two guys I haven't seen before. The one noticed my VJC tshirt and started talking to me about it, he graduated a few years after me. I also noticed them checking out my "downward facing dog" when I was in the stretching room. Interesting....

Then I worked on my paper for a bit, and got a new email from someone on okcupid. He seems nice, so I responded, we'll see how that goes. I'm also having drinks on Tuesday with a guy I met last summer... he found me on facebook and mentioned getting together as he'll be in town on Tuesday.

I moved on to the mall to do some retail therapy. On the way into lunch with mom, I got a "hey, how you doing?" from a few guys leaving the restaurant... interesting. Then when I went shopping I noticed that I am 2 sizes smaller than I was. I got a few really cute tops, and then my favorite purchase... I got a really short mini-skirt. My mom, even though I'm 30 years old, thinks everyone will think I'm a hooch if I go out in it without tights or leggins on, but damn it's sexy! My legs look great, especially in my 3 inch heels. I'm not exactly sure if I can sit down in it yet.... but it's hot. I also bought my next favorite thing to buy - bras and panties. I got some really cute matching sets... tis a pity I don't have anyone to show them off for!

Sitting on the Ave at White Marsh drinking my pure fruit smoothie is almost as good as sitting at the boardwalk in OC. WOW - there were some sights...

I feel empowered today!

No comments: