Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thursday...

My Active Listening class went really well today. I had 27 people in the room, and I got a lot of good feedback from my coworkers. Apparently I "create a gentle safe space for people to learn." And they said I was so energetic that the time just flew by! That's really nice of them.

I also got really excellent feedback on my performance review. It only took 20 minutes to deliver it, and my development things are petty - i.e. use my newly acquired knowledge of my masters program in my work. No biggie!

I'm starting to feel better from my allergies, but they are still lurking behind my nose. I can't wait until the weather officially changes and I don't have to deal with them anymore. Yay!

I'm excited about starting my new yoga series tonight! WOOO HOO! I haven't been to the gym yet this week, so I'm going there after work, and then heading to yoga. I can't wait! I keep saying this, but it just makes me feel so good.

I'm still feeling unresolved with the Sam issue. I feel like things are hanging out, and not getting his input or feedback leaves me guessing and making assumptions. I'm willing to still be friends with him, as I value what I thought was a good friendship. But it's his move to reach out to me, as I can't make him want to resolve things.

No comments: