Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thanksgiving Excitement!

After 30 years of watching it on TV, I finally get to go to the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade in NY! My mom and cousins RoseCarol and TJ are all going up Wednesday and staying through Friday. I get to see the balloons blown up in Central Park on Wednesday night, the Parade on Thursday, and then a great Thanksgiving dinner at a restaurant, and then Black Friday in NY! It is also my cousin's birthday on that Friday, so we have to do something special for him. I CAN'T WAIT!

I got a room at a swanky hotel on priceline yesterday, and my fingers are crossed that they will be able to upgrade us to a room with two doubles when we get there. If not, I don't care, I'll sleep on the floor! I'm going to the parade! I love a parade! I am so excited!!!!

I also can't wait for this weekend at school. I'm so excited to go! I get to sleep in the comfy Marriott bed all weekend, see my girls, and just escape for a bit! WOOT! I'm full of positive good energy, and have been for the last few days! Life is good!

No comments: