Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy Dance Time!

I finished my two papers, I finished my two papers! And a day early to boot! They are off, sitting in my professors email box, so hopefully they were what he wanted. After much debate from the cohort, the only consensus we came up with is that no one knows what they hell we should have been doing! GREAT!

I took a mid-afternoon break with Mom and we drove all the way out to Frederick County to Emmittsburg. I love going to the Grotto out there in the mountains and just sitting peacefully. I lit a few candles and said some prayers, and hopefully they went from my lips to God's ears. We stopped at Baugher's family restaurant in Westminster on the way home, and I splurged with homemade ice cream for dessert. YUM! Hey, after getting rid of 42lbs, I deserve it!

Tomorrow I'm going to the State Fair to spend a day at the races. Hopefully they have the mini-piggie races again, as I want to take some pictures and pet the piggies! I can't find the picture I had taken a few years ago with me in the baby piggie, but I will have another to replace it. My family goes every year to the races on Labor Day, so this should be a fun event. I get to spend more time with the kids... I love my little cousins! My cousin John even entered tomatoes from his garden into the contest at the fair and one 1st place! We all think he's nuts, but he's goofy like that!

Speaking of piggies... the Pigtown festival is coming up next weekend - WOOT! hehe:)

No comments: