Thursday, September 3, 2009

F*cking Shitty Week

I was talking to my coworker Lori today, relaying some stuff that is going on with her, and she said, "Damn, Amy, you are having a shitty week!" I laughed it off, but when I woke up at 3am this morning, I think she's right.

Why is my week shitty?

1. All the drama that happened this weekend.
2. I would have expected Sam to have called and talked to me about this, because he knows how furious I am.
3. Everyone reminding me that I was treated like shit.
4. Running my mouth at dinner last night, I didn't pay attention to what I was eating and stuffed myself on greasy fatty left-overs. Thus why I was up at 3am - Gallbladder attack.
5. Not being able to go back to sleep until my Gallbladder calms down. I really need to talk to my doctor about it when I go see her this coming month, but it only happens when I eat things that are bad for me.
6. Sitting in the bathroom, trying to find a comfortable position, because my stomach aches too... I really shouldn't have eaten that last night.
7. Blowing my nose around 5:00am, because I have allergies, and causing a nose bleed.
8. And the kicker, because of my anti-anxiety medicine, and my new outlook on an enlightened balanced life, I only see the humor not the pain, and I can't cry.
9. Sitting up in bed, clutching my pillow, not being able to cry, sucks.

Thus why I'm writing a blog in complaint. I think I'm calling in sick today.

No comments: