Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Damn! I look good!

Everything seems to be coming together for me as I keep spiraling up from change that I started a few months ago. I just feel so good, both emotionally and physically, and the glow can be seen from my eyes.

And, damn I look good today. I'm wearing a sea foam green new top, which is an empire waist and long bottom. There's light ruffles on the bodice and wrists, with a mandarin collar and buttons up the front of the bodice. I'm wearing it with chocolate brown slacks and my brown heels. My hair is so soft looking and shiny, and with my coloring the sea foam compliments it so well. I sparkle, without having glitter! hehe I think it helps that I got a lot of sleep last night. I fell asleep on the couch after dinner around 8pm, missing Dancing with the Stars, and my mom woke me up at 10 to tell me to go to bed. I moved into my comfy bed, promptly falling back asleep until 7am this morning. Sigh! I also smell really good today. I have a new fragrance in my mix, and since I don't wear it all the time I can smell it. Its a shame that my office doesn't have a lot of men to flirt with, although I may go out at lunch time and people watch. Its a glorious day!

I've been practicing the insight meditation and metta which I think has been helping me a lot. Goodness begets goodness. Which is the principle in The Secret or The Law of Attraction. The universe can only send you what you put out, so feeling good brings more good feeling things. Class this weekend was wonderful, I love my friends, I'm flirting with new guys, and I just feel good.

A few weeks ago I mentioned running into a VJC grad at the gym. He was there last night as well, so we spent a few minutes chatting. Really nice guy. I didn't recognize him at first, but he approached me, which was sweet.

I had a lot of interesting dreams last night that I actually remember. One involving Sam of all things, although indirectly. All of his classmates were out at a festival, he did not come because he was afraid of running into me, or so they told me. I chatted with them for a bit, and they told me that he's having trouble finding the words to say to me. I told them to let him know that if he just opens his mouth, things that are supposed to come out, will. Then I left them and went to the bank. Somehow I had in my possession over 5 million dollars in artifacts and money that needed to be placed in a deposit box. I had to travel down to the vault with the bank attendant, to make sure the money/stuff got to where it was going. We first had to spread it out all on a table, and it wasn't really money. It was golden puzzle pieces that were very tiny. We had to put them together to form some sort of pattern and structure that would give us a picture/key to figuring out the rest. Once put together they made ancient art that depicted religious things. We didn't finish, but somewhere along the way I picked up an ice cream cone. It was good. For some reason, because I had them in my possession meant that I was chosen and powerful - but no one really knew why. I just knew that I had to put them together to figure it out. And it was very important that we had security protection, because we didn't want anyone else down in the vault to know what we were doing, or that this stuff was there. There were so many little pieces to put together, we had to make sure that we didn't lose any. Interesting!

Anyway.... off to start my day!

No comments: