Thursday, May 8, 2008

Biggest Loser...

I'm taking this new self physical reinvention very seriously. I noticed when I was getting changed for the gym last night that my mid-section is slimming down, and I'm getting more of an hour-glass figure. Yay!

I have a long way to go, but I think my coworkers are going to help me. Apparently, based on the show "Biggest Loser" many teams are getting involved in the home challenge. We are each going to put in $20, and do a percent lost calculation each week. If you don't lose any weight, you have to pay in a $1 that week. At the end of the pre-determined time frame, whoever lost the biggest percentage gets the money!

From my understanding, the team approach is why weight watchers is so successful, because they hold you accountable to weigh-ins weekly at the meetings. I'm willing to try - I did it before, and this time I'm going to keep it off!

I've joined the Hungrygirl.com website for email notifications, and I like what they are doing, but I don't like the name. To me, the name implies that there is a lack of control, and someone is always hungry looking for something to eat. In my case, that's not true.

However, I'm currently suffering from a different type of hunger all together... and I'm pretty sure he doesn't even know it's him I'm thinking about ... or if he does, he's ignoring it. Which is okay, as I had said yesterday, the offer is probably no longer on the table as he lives a distance away and recently had his own life altering moment, and moved on. But it's fun to crush... and I just may take up writing fantasy again... :)

No comments: