Thursday, May 29, 2008

lovers...

I want a lover.

I think my audience of readers who like to still think I'm virginal and innocent just fell on the floor with a heart attack, but they'll live.

French, Italian, and Irish men are known for their skills, so maybe I should travel and find one. They can call me their darling as they whisper secrets in my ear.

As a co-worker said the other day, her friend knits because she isn't getting any... hmmmm....

I'm also taken up writing erotica again, but only in my head. I pulled up a few of my stories that are published on the website, and have been wondering how my maturity can contribute/change some of the story-lines. It was a long time ago when I wrote those. I have a few of the scenes that I would like to see played out on paper, but I'm still trying to figure out how I can get the characters to that point. But it's going to be juicy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My lover is half Italian and half Irish :) All I can say is wow :)