Friday, May 30, 2008

my magic wand

Sometimes I wish I had a magic wand. If I did, I'd use it to transport myself to a tropical island and work from there.

Speaking of islands, I watched LOST last night! It was the season ending, and it appears that the island is man-made... which just opens a whole new bag of bones. And, the viewer finally found out who was in the coffin... I can't wait for the next season to start!

I've been tracking my moods over the past two months, and I finally figured out how the progestin (norgestimate) has been affecting me, after almost two years of taking it. I never really paid attention before. I like the green and white pills, as that's when I find myself on a high and just want to love people and enjoy life and just hug everyone. The light blue pill and the dark blue pill are okay, but I find myself a little more moody on the dark blue pill - very introspective, and not very tolerant of annoyances.

I've noticed my blog changes with those moods as well... sometimes I'm very insightful on the blue pills, and then very light and airy on the green and white ones. The green ones are placebos, and the white ones are the lowest dose of progestin. It's interesting how hormones can affect the body! I just started taking my next cycle - so I'm giddy as a fish! hehehehe Unfortunately my body can't regularly cycle by itself, thus why I'm on the pills. So, with my magic wand, I'd fix that too.

My other thing I would "fix" is take all the qualities I like from my past interests and exes, and make them into one hot man! Some sex appeal from one, humor of another, knowing how to take care of a lady from a different one, great hands and wisdom from another, looks from all of them, intelligence and street smarts from a few, financial wisdom and agility from one, class and old world style from a couple, and strength from all of them. Sign me up! hehe

No comments: