Tuesday, May 13, 2008

bowling balls...

I'm excited - the bowling league starts tonight! WOOO HOOOO! And hopefully, if my arm is cooperating, I'll be helping Ry eat his humble pie - BRING IT!


I wonder if they sell pink bowling shoes... I saw an awesome pink and black swirly patterned ball on bowlingball.com yesterday which just got me very happy! Although, there was one with fish on it, and a completely yellow one with a smiley face that was cute. But I think I'm going with pink! It'll match my phone and my camera... hehe :)


***********************************


I'm proud of myself. I actually told my old interest that I was having nostalgic thoughts of him and I. Not that I'm expecting him to actually do anything with that information, but I shared it. And if he does something with that information, than I'll be pleasantly surprised, otherwise, at least I was honest.


***********************************


I found the best picture on icanhashotdog.com .... makes me giggle!






No comments: